BUB 3.85% 13.5¢ bubs australia limited

Well you get asked a question so you respond. It is called...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Well you get asked a question so you respond. It is called having some manners.

But no I am not here to educate people on the fundamentals. Try doing an masters in economics degree and then working 20 years in the markets. Not some 5 hour course on charting.

Obvious you chose to only highlight parts of the thread. Did you not see the part the question i was asked.

A very intellectual american paper wrote an interesting piece on Uber, Tesla and Spotify, all losing huge amounts of money and the day of reckoning is coming. Another dot.com bubble. You see unlike the brotherhoods thoughts out there, unsustainable business do not continue. At a point in time the bankers will move in. BUB is none of the above mentioned entities.

Lets wait to see if they get the CDFA and they actually make a profit or significantly reduce their negative potions.

One things for certain, instos would not be happy coming in at 75cents and its down to 66. Would you be happy if you put in 40m and now worth 32m NO.

I hope BUB is a success but i do not ware rose coloured glasses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $1.545K 11.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 336427 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 470718 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.