BUB 3.85% 13.5¢ bubs australia limited

Let me address your fears mate: "The items that worries me is...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Let me address your fears mate:

"The items that worries me is the churn of cash" - bub is expanding its business... spending money in advertisements and more visibility... attending trade shows etc... which takes a lot of cash. I am sure they would have discussed it with investors who investing big money in the company... no one can deny that bub has a lot more visibility let it be australian market or chinese market....

"if CFDA is not achieved" - only 2 reasons why it will NOT be achieved:
    Firstly: if the product has impurities which do not satisfy chinese standards - as is very obvious that is not possible.... we all know, Australian products are high quality... we dont produce much but whatever we do, we do well!!
    Secondly: if the chinese govt wants to protect the local industry... I have done a lot of research on this subject... goat milk industry is pretty small in china. most of the goat milk comes from europe... but the demand is increasing that's why many companies are trying to enter the market... like keytone etc..

As you can see, cdfa will be achieved... its not a matter of "if" but "when".... I know they have not applied yet.... that's why the price is low... when they do then this will have rocket under the price...

that's why at such a low price, its the only company with such advanced products... and trade agreements with so many stores/sites...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $120.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $141.4K 1.058M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 3315045 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 541137 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.