FAU 0.00% 0.2¢ first au limited

Lol no..read my post I said it is the cut of grade..I even...

1. 6,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Lol no..read my post I said it is the cut of grade..I even copy,pasted the announcement piece..
    All good @Seb93, my post was referring to the MRE..(Mineral Resource Estimate)..which I am sure you know is an estimate and not a proven resource.This was my point, hence the need for a lot more exploration and development, and not like some thinking it's a proven production company running with the hold price.
    Thirdly, FAU has been pumped hard on the DT forum and Twitter by some well known pump traders, so it gathered momentum..now stuck T2, but given this CR announced pre results, clearly imo management thought this run was prudent to CR.
    In my experience with most explorers at this end of the market particularly before results, ends I n a profit taking raise.
    So we all have our own views, of course I was a buyer at 1.5/1.6, so I can see this without too much bias as some profits are locked.
    In any case..we all have our trading views, I can see a momentum change downwards now, from past experience of the sequence of firstly pump ,CR then ,results scenario...Generally if results are good, the company will raise once market sees these results and raise higher.
    Just my thoughts, not here for an argument..But more often than not, many concerned holders try and shut down any overdraft does not suit..I'm neither hot not cold now they released this TH/ CR..But I noted @MajorJohnny was shut down when he mentioned there would be a raise lol..incidentally the very evening prior to the TH .What timing..lol..check who told him there would be no CR LOL...think too I was the only one,who agreed with him lol
    drifta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.324M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $500 250.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 158094638 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 2939679 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 16/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.