FAU 0.00% 0.2¢ first au limited

A year on..., page-2

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Hi all,
    trawling my way through present holder comments, and exercising a bit of commonsense,
    to guess as to what's going to happen this coming Tuesday, two things standout:

1. There is going to be a Cash Raise. This is to be done by appealing to bigger and more astute investors !
    So not me ..:-( ...but this method guarantees quick access to a pile of cash, that would take too long were it to be done to all.

2. This is based on an as yet unstated and undisclosed fact - that the next drill results - look promising, real promising.
    And that this requires, a quick re-drill followup (hence quick cash).

Summary - given this double positive for our small company (Investors don't part with their precious cash easily in this investment climate) and they would only do so, IF, a promising drill result were to occur (or had very recently happened).

This again re-affirms several things about FAU's Management - they're conservative with cash management (we don't want to run out of drill cash) ; they're quick to act if a good situation presents itself; and they're still entrepreneurial and bold when it comes to obtaining potentially great leases.

I am feeling good about FAU come Tuesday

Bluequartz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.324M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.021K 510.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2355073 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 28342017 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.