FAU 100% 0.2¢ first au limited

@drifta Yes you copy pasted the part that would fit an...

1. 5,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    @drifta

Yes you copy pasted the part that would fit an assumption that the average grade is 1.3g/t instead of the JORC'd estimate inferred resource that has stated its 3.33g/t.

What qualifications do you have to suggest you know better then geologists to know that it's going to be closer to 1.3g/t instead of 3.33g/t? I understand it's an inferred estimate and not a indicated but that doesn't mean we can assume it's going to drop 2g/t when they do more drilling, that would be ridiculous to suggest that.

Of course it needs a lot more drilling as all explorers do, which is why they've done this CR so they can do exactly as you are suggesting they need to do, which is drill more.

Are you suggesting day traders are responsible for 70 Million shares being traded in the last 7 days of trading? How many shares do you think a day trader would buy in a speculative mining stock? It would be very ignorant to think that, especially if you look at Broker data and see that Bell potter has been purchasing millions of shares on market...

That's your experience, I've experienced both, sometimes they top up their top share holders before results to look after them (Don't forget the people that control this company are the top share holders, if management screw them over they can collectively vote them out). Of course sometimes they do a desperate raise before drill results to sophs and randoms to get a few extra dollars before bad results. This is why I keep saying wait til Tuesday so we can see the terms of the raise. If they're to sophs and randoms then yes management have done a quick CR on a higher SP before most likely bad results. But if it's to their top share holders of the company then it would be pretty reasonable and safe to presume the drill results are good. IMO.

I understand your fears but the answers will be in the terms of the raise and who the raise is going to. Tuesday we will find out all we need to know imo.
    Last edited by Seb93: 11/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(100%)
Mkt cap ! $3.324M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $6.873K 2.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 8057372 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14982649 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ 2296107
Last updated 13.36pm 29/04/2024 ?
FAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.