FAU 20.0% 0.4¢ first au limited

Hi all,trawling my way through present holder comments, and...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Hi all,
    trawling my way through present holder comments, and exercising a bit of commonsense,
    to guess as to what's going to happen this coming Tuesday, two things standout:

1. There is going to be a Cash Raise. This is to be done by appealing to bigger and more astute investors !
    So not me ..:-( ...but this method guarantees quick access to a pile of cash, that would take too long were it to be done to all.

2. This is based on an as yet unstated and undisclosed fact - that the next drill results - look promising, real promising.
    And that this requires, a quick re-drill followup (hence quick cash).

Summary - given this double positive for our small company (Investors don't part with their precious cash easily in this investment climate) and they would only do so, IF, a promising drill result were to occur (or had very recently happened).

This again re-affirms several things about FAU's Management - they're conservative with cash management (we don't want to run out of drill cash) ; they're quick to act if a good situation presents itself; and they're still entrepreneurial and bold when it comes to obtaining potentially great leases.

I am feeling good about FAU come Tuesday

Bluequartz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $114.0K 24.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 20653333 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4442719 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 27.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 26098354
Last updated 15.50pm 16/05/2024 ?
FAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.