ICG 14.3% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

fellow ICG holders. I hope you are all keeping well and safe....

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    fellow ICG holders. I hope you are all keeping well and safe. apart from the obvious pandemic in the world, ICG is certainly in a pandemic of its own. but just like COVID-19, we will also come out on the other side better and stronger. results are due soon and if these produce what everyone believes will be released, then ladies and gents, strap yourself in because we are only getting started. if anyone has a chance, go look at PDI. I don't hold so not cross promoting but we will make them look like a drop in the ocean..... S32 have not walked yet. I don't believe they will either... the delay is likely because of the IP results and what's going on in the financial markets.... you have to all remember, if they walk, it will be in bad results. if the results are good and they walk, ICG wins... we will then know exactly where to drill! I'm sure we are able to round LT holders to put together some funds for a drilling campaign (if all else fails)....

IMO - we are finally here. the make or break.... these results will certainly follow an announcement of drilling (subject again to good results).....

hold onto your shares as there is scare tactics at play. not sure who our pest has been lately, however, i don't waste time with companies that I do not own....

i think May 2029 will be a transformation period for ICG and it will flow right through until August with good news....

IMO and not financial advice - strap yourselves in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.828M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $210 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1853050 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 323456 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.