ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

A Years JV transpired, page-38

1. 3,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1498
    Scamp

Correct they could bail. The Doctor is here primarily to help a sinking ship invited by Ross due he was bailing the boat heavily at the time on his own. He Ross needed assistance at the time and who better than the Dr who was Ross's critic at the time being SHARE holders representative. So Ross being a certified rock licker and Jonathan having a Doctorate in rock licking joined forces to try and pull the sinking ICG out of the mire so to speak. Dr & such agreed to reduce costs by accepting shares instead of hard cash wages too soften the blow remember at the last AGM we all said yes.
    Many companies have these types of deals and even directors that receive no payment for the position solely profiting from share price movement only like MEU CEO.

So what I don't understand is the 2 different prices shown on the 2 documents

1 / States 0.002 sale price

2/ States 0.001 price ........ Which is it ? Do others read that as well....

Could someone actually explain the need for Gareth he seems not to actually have a need apart from the 3rd wheel required by law.
    I believe you need 3 directors for the company vote, correct me if I am wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.622K 371.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 733777 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2189941 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.