ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

ZIGGY. My take on both Hot Chili & AusQuest with respect to Peru...

1. 3,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1498
    ZIGGY.

My take on both Hot Chili & AusQuest with respect to Peru & Chili is that these both have large volume but low grade copper deposits that are marginal in commercial value. INCA is looking more at Poly metallic in as much hopefully silver being the greater content with good copper grades also. Many talk about just rock chip samples but they are exceedingly good rock chip samples especially in the silver area. So whilst both Aus Quest & HCH are doing well its only due they have a smaller share holding numbers which comes back to ICG doing continued raises over the years that has quadrupled the share register against the others. We just have to wait out the announcements as they unfold and hopefully the IP study comes out with information pertaining to some large metallic ore bodies in the studied areas. Also both these companies have the drills down giving grades of volume where as we have not yet. I am hoping there is a reason behind the long drawn out exploration in as much as S32 are actually doing all due diligence prior the needle going in.
    This could be a massive poly metallic find of Gold, Silver, Copper, Moly and other. .
    Anyone want to comment other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.622K 371.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 733777 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2189941 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.