LYC 1.34% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

A young 'frog' and the old Toad

1. 13,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    If, and I'll repeat if:
    There is a change in the power structure in Malaysia will we see Yeo change parties? DAP most likely out and Yeo, a Christian "angel" with only one left wing, could become a frog kissing up to the old Toad. It would seem very likely to me. Yeo's husband a palm oil king whose first wife is Yeo could well have some political clout and be wanting to keep his wife happy. But say hey we've seen what another Malaysian king has recently done to his "first" wife.

So what will it be, Yeo's gets a different job tile perhaps. Why would that matter or make a different? She found a way to talk Indonesian smoke, hysterical school girl lingo and her auntie Fuzzy mind you is a religious leader who has all the papers to be chairperson of a review committee hand-picked by Yeo to deal with Lynas. I'd be thinking Yeo has the expertise and experience to get a new job title. Why she can even demand that plastic straws be band as she is only a straw boss in my eyes. Mind you Malaysia is the leading country in the use of single use plastic...is Yeo herself just a single use Minister...nah, she's rising a family.

What's your view?

Opinion
    Share to More

The curse of the political frogs

Published: Oct 31st, 2019 | Modified: Oct 31st, 2019

COMMENT | In Malaysia, one does not need anthropologists to study the group of people we call politicians, or political analysts to study their motives. One needs a zoologist, in particular, a herpetologist who studies frogs, because political frogs are the most dangerous species in our political zoo.

Political frogs cause instability as they make people mistrust and despise politicians. They alter the political equation and neglect to honour the voting public that put them in power. They make political donors regret giving money to their cause. They create tension and ** among parties of their own coalition, and they make us weary of voting.

Among the animals in the Malaysian zoo are the solitary fox, lemmings which willingly do as they are told, cocks which make a lot of noise at certain times, bulls which imagine they are macho but produce a lot of rubbish from one end of their anatomy.

There are also double-headed snakes which will betray you with their hypocrisy, rhinos with their impenetrable thick skin which will charge at you when their sensitivities are pricked, pigs which treat women badly or willingly grab business opportunities for themselves or their cronies, and of course, the frogs.

Frogs are an important part of the food chain because they help to control the population of insects but in Malaysian politics, frogs are a political tool used by unprincipled leaders, to betray the public. Leaders who lack integrity and are desperate to enlarge their power base use frogs. It is all about power...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.080(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.11 $6.11 $6.02 $16.85M 2.778M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26100 $6.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.08 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.