AAM 6.25% 5.1¢ aumega metals ltd

a1 tv commercial, page-50

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Bandy,

As I've posted before, the supergene at Beta is variably damp and needs to be blended with harder and drier ore types. Even so, a proportion of supergene in the mix should be lifting average grades towards the levels you suggested in one of your recent posts. High silver levels can be expected to remain a complicating factor. My prediction is that the mine is currently operating at profitable levels but funds are not yet accumulating at a fast enough rate to implement plant upgrades as quickly as management would/should want. The recent advertising will not have been free but it will be raising the profile of the company. The reason I suggest this is happening is because I predict they are working to raise perhaps A$2M. This would be enough to streamline plant production as suggested in the SPP.

BB,

I regularly trade a proportion of my holdings. This time I chose to tip in the lot. I remain confident in the long term future of the company. If there is a cap raising, I intend to be available to participate just as I was available for the original SPP. Of course a decision to actually participate depends on what sort of value is offered by the (hypothetical) cap raising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $26.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $4.21K 83.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22000 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 62500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.