A1M 2.22% 46.0¢ aic mines limited

Thankyou @Ashentegra, excellent post and thoughts as usual. We...

1. 5,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3118
    Thankyou @Ashentegra, excellent post and thoughts as usual.
    We can hope that possibly BHP not completely forgo on Peake & Denison.

I bought a few CUS in recent weeks, as you know, so I still have some big ‘Ernest Henry style’ possibilities excitement holding.

We should hope for their success and any indications again ,of/or confirmation of IOCG significant geology.

They rated their July drill results as a ‘near miss ‘ but indicative of an IOCG deposit.
    Definitely high risk —but incredibly high rewards if a strike.
    Perhaps BHP might at least retain the option over Peake & Denison with A1M.

A polite rejection of non- core, and resources too small for BHP, including HAV was expected —
    Although it would have been poignant and locals were hoping for the irony would have been if BHP did pursue HAV mining .. a return of BHP to Broken Hill

I have also written-off any drilling by BHP to occur on A1M ground anytime soon.
    Albeit South Australian Prominent Hill and Carapeteena mines and land are the most important for BHP from the entire OZL portfolio.
    Not only can they trend towards better profitability for Olympic Dam , the synergies with metals chemistry & BHP processing capacities and valuable uranium and other elements extraction abilities overall now -are more possible within BHP, along with the globally significant copper resources and reserves.

I believe South Australia can even hold the worlds largest copper deposits and resources longterm!
    This is my longterm thinking, and I ongoing will always will be following Cloncurry and region copper resources companies, and companies with good exploration potentials + teams in these under- explored large potentials regions .

I am just intrigued by the possibilities longterm for Australian positioning in copper and uranium & rare earths resources mining & supplies.
    If can be cheap gas supplies & energy production secured in the future- Qld and SA going to be increasingly important.
    More resources need to be proven & economically have scale to be brought into production in the regions.

The importance of mining provinces- with existing infrastructure and processing including smelters + presence of significant majors , is paramount.

Coppersearch drilling in the larger BHP development territory can provide some surrogate indications for our A1M/ex DRM potentials ongoing, they having just completed a capital raise for followup drilling in the new year.
    Obviously we should want them to be highly targeted & undertake drilling to test geophysical indications and theory.

Tony Belperio is on Cus management, ex senior geologist for MEP(Minotaur exploration ) & then DRM (Demetallica ,now acquired by A1M)—
    *Tony Belperio is also credited with the original discovery of Prominent Hill. By the first Minotaur, Minotaur Resources.
    Oz minerals basically acquired this Minotaur, within then a merger deal and formation of the new Oz Minerals.

OZL - spun out MEP, the new Minotaur, Minotaur Exploration, as a pseudo exploration arm for OZL ongoing including focus ongoing in greater SA, and significantly with the Minotaur team including Tony Belperio as main geologist.

Tony has been researching and exploring and poring over greater SA and esp the Gawler Craton for over 25 years, minimum.
    MEP decided, with OZL happy to partner, to focus on the under-developed Cloncurry region in looking for large copper and valuable needed metals mineable resources.

A1M acquired Peake and Denison via acquisition of DRM in 2022 along with all ex Minotaur ground and ex exploration JVs & tenements,
    South Aust , P &D being the only remaining Oz minerals JV ongoing in A1M.

It is largely Tony’s (Belperio) work ,as well as Glenn Littles, meticulously studying the greater Prominent Hill/Gawler Crater domain for large IOCG /or IOSG potentials -that lead to conviction to stake and explore Peake & Denison by MEP/ DRM finally by time occurred in JV with Oz minerals.

We all looked forward to the ongoing drilling very much , OZL were to pay all the costs.

MEP / DRM with Glenn Little ultimately as lead geologist - focused on searching for significant copper resources in the Cloncurry -Isa + greater NQ prospective area as well as with eye for SA potential elephant deposits.
    Though ultra difficult to find. Glenn Littles presentations avail to listen to and watch in y0u tube , excellent education for the greater Cloncurry region and in comparison to South Australian existing large IOCG deposits,

It’s all part voodoo as well as poring over geophysical surveys : with newer concepts due also to Tony B and Glenn & MEP / DRM ,influencing drill decisions.

Finding another huge copper deposit the dream.
    Cus , with Tony B on the team- pegged completely around A1M now P&D land !
    And they have held the large surrounding ground the past years. Our excitement, is their excitement & vice versa basically.

Can keep the dream and potentials alive for us but P&D is not at all a priority for Aaron C —leading A1M and into developing Jericho mine and further Eloise Deeps .
    Much as he likes the extensive exploration greater ground Cloncurry and NQ (Charters Towers/ Pajingo/ Ravenswood region) from MEP / DRM , and which includes P&D in Sth Australia as well.
    Last edited by Aqua65: 20/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.010(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $262.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 46.0¢ 44.5¢ $323.9K 711.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2150 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 29414 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A1M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.