A1M 3.49% 44.5¢ aic mines limited

Recently, A1M completed its takeover of DRM. In the light of the...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1232
    Recently, A1M completed its takeover of DRM. In the light of the Copper climate this appears to be a well timed TO. Please Clap.

The purpose of this was to extend the mine life of Eloise by acquiring Jericho, a resource still open and poised to grow past 20mt.

Secondary, an impressive array of tenements; Windsor, Pyramid, P & D, and several other tenements in close proximity to Jericho like Altia and Sandy Creek.

There are other tenements, needing a futher look but no need to mention the smaller ones - a detailed look can be found in the BIdder or Target statement.

We expect the quarterly to be out next week, and this will provide market enthusiasm!!!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4983/4983653-e35d7f361e8b073ee48e166e322b7acb.jpg
    It would be fair to say the the Copper Spot price has been somewhat higher over the last quarter, very important as Eloise is currently NOT low cost.

I expect around 4M in takeover costs. This to be lower then the takeover of ADN's MEP, because there would be no overseas investors. With MEP there was a percentage of overseas investors who could accept but not acquire ADN shares; meaning they have to be paid out in cash. For ADN, I believe this was around a $2M AUD costs.

A1M was quick, easy, and no one to pay out.

There should be an increase in the bank balance for A1M this quarter, and, I would hope they would provide an exciting snapshot for the future of AIC Mines.

What I am very excited by is the quarterly coming out in April. If these spot prices prevail or continue over this month, AIC will have a very exciting quarter, and a significant rerate will follow.

It will also be interesting to see OZL's move on P & D

Last edited by SignOfTheTimes: 20/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.015(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $254.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 45.0¢ 42.0¢ $696.2K 1.615M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31107 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 32339 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A1M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.