A1M 0.99% 50.0¢ aic mines limited

Congrats Rx7, no one ever went broke taking a profit! Its...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Congrats Rx7, no one ever went broke taking a profit! Its something i extremely rarely perfect, if ever. The number of times i've sat on a brilliant paper profit only for it to vanish, don't get me started! So well bloody done....

AIC have certainly had a strong run so perhaps your timing could be excellent. This said, and respectfully, i'm not so sure. Its not often one can wax lyrical about a junior mining stock, unless ones smoking something, but i do think an awful lot of things are in AIC's favour. Perhaps something not mentioned on here at all, is what most excites me, this being market sentiment which has been beyond awful to the sector for well over a year. We've only seen market sentiment move to the positive really in the last 6 - 8 weeks, a comparatively very short period of time. And whilst volume has been up, again this has only been relatively recent. The sentiment has changed, and this seems to have floated all Cu boats bar a few. (and more producers than explorers). Perhaps a SP pause or retrace will happen as sentiment fluctuates and you can come back on board?

If the Cu price just nudges up a little further the party may really kick off, as per a decent quarterly providing support.

My main point of reference is the EVN purchase of Northparkes. EVN paid $720m for 80% of it. Importantly the Cu/Au gold price was significantly lower at the time. I know you can't accurately compare the 2 operations but in 2/3 years time i think Eloise/Jericho won't be not dissimilar.

Discounting the $720m, and it only being 80% of the mine, and the rising Cu/Au price....one could come up with a pie in the sky valuation for AIC. But i prefer to discount. So i'm going for a market cap of $500m in 2 years time.

That's takes our current share price to a share price of $1 without an equity capital raise. I don't think this is me hyping it, its realistic. (Strangely enough one of my biggest queries atm is Swagman. I'm not so much concerned about the recent commentary on it but i'm just perplexed by AC talking it up a fair bit after so few holes in the ground, especially by comparison to Lens 6 commentary....either he reckons / it is a game changer, or...i'm not sure, perhaps he's redirecting us from? Hopefully the former)

Also just to comment on AIC being taken over as per a few posts here. I think its EXTREMELY unlikely in the short or medium term, certainly not until Jericho is up and running at least. I think acquisitions for us are much more likely as the SP gradually, and i mean more gradually, rises over the next few years.

In my 45 years of investing i have never felt so certain about the prospects for a stock. I've won in the past, and lost plenty. My optimism is what worries me the most, 100%. I'm significantly invested at 29 - 31c. I think i understand the risks comparatively well. I just hope i have the same discipline as you Rx7 when/if it gets to $1.....i'm crap at that bit. Well done so far!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $231.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 49.0¢ $1.117M 2.237M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 110000 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 71956 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
50.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
50.5¢ 51.0¢ 49.0¢ 683827
Last updated 15.55pm 30/04/2024 ?
A1M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.