A1M 0.00% 48.0¢ aic mines limited

Hey Yes, at the end of the day we are all small time...

1. 8,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hey

Yes, at the end of the day we are all small time investors/traders/holders. In my younger years i have been a believer of a stock and management team which led me to being burnt stocks in suspension. Ive been in the game for nearly 15 odd years or more...

But remember what is said on paper is different to what is happening at the mine site. What they could be saying could be different up at the mine site as I have never seen the mine. They could be fishing at some local river. I think this is what we call a false promise

Not advice but its common sense to always look out for your self and your money first. Nobody is responsible for your capital except for you.

One thing I have learnt over the years. Is buy smalls multiple time to build up position. Never do one big all in sort of deal. And sell to lock in profits. Never be afraid to see it run further and your short of profit. There will always be another stock. Not advice just how I manage my risk.

A1M this stock has all the works of a junior to mid tier miner over the next few years. The exploration making common sense of using the facilities to expand mining in surrounding areas. They are not chasing for other opportunities outside of QLD. If they were, they bloody better have a good reason. Nothing worst then a company trying too many projects. Single focus Single vision. Until they become big they can make themselves a multi mineral producer. Until then one commodity do it well. Also doesnt hurt with the former EVN expert at the helm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $221.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 48.0¢ $614.3K 1.267M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 162265 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 24231 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
48.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
48.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.0¢ 441324
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
A1M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.