A1M 3.49% 44.5¢ aic mines limited

A1M: General Comments, page-520

1. 5,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3092
    You’ve come to the right place

Management are very competent, & very tough and hardworking.
    Articulate & polite also- but measured, not foolish, and utterly careful & very smart (tough) dealmakers.
    They will not do what is not truly value accretive and necessary wrt costs and actual returns and growth value.

Management & largest shareholders know Eloise and their territory including Jericho extremely well -due to ownership and operating here for over a decade.
    Then add in the MD’s long past reputation with Ernest Henry , which he was instrumental in acquiring for EVN, and then with managing the lifting of operations and acquiring it 100% and then further growing the resources. (Like MAC MD wishes to do wrt CSA mine)
    Aaron C also will have an ongoing excellent relationship with EVN & Ernest Henry, locally just to the north if additional milling capacity was required for A1M. Or contract with Glencore.
    A1M extended team have operated here for a very long time, local knowledge built & seek to attract and retain best local mining workforce. (Camp upgrades etc regarded as very important)

A1M MD and executives are fiscally responsible.
    They have the full respect of their highly invested shareholders & stakeholders inc I think any financiers this year, or equity raisers if ever again utilised.

They are also personally heavily invested with their own money in, inc significant buying of shares on market the past over 12 months.
    Last edited by Aqua65: 02/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.015(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $254.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 45.0¢ 42.0¢ $696.2K 1.615M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31107 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 32339 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A1M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.