A1M 4.65% 41.0¢ aic mines limited

No, sentinel. Rushing at mine construction is not in holders'...

1. 5,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1342

No, sentinel. Rushing at mine construction is not in holders' best interest.

Mine financiers live on over-eager juniors seeking early starts using debt, with greedy off-take agreements and onerous debt terms. A1M is at a critical juncture: if it performs this next leap well, we will all retire rich. If it succumbs to the siren song of quick and dirty finance, I sell.

If AC & team - who are as enthusiastic as you are to begin digging - wait on better FCF from the snowball of richer ores, concentrator improvements and higher copper prices, more attractive terms will be offered for proven performance.

Please understand I am NOT advocating nil debt or no equity raise. The sweet spot lies somewhere within these many variables.

I do expect something like $25m retained earnings, a $25m cap raise and $50m debt. These numbers can be fiddled up and down a bit, maybe 1/3 each. Current cash of $23m is their working capital.

A1M has exploration and definition drilling to perform on both Jericho and Eloise - essential work for scoping the orebodies and for finance.

I dont expect an early start to the box cut unless the price of copper goes berserk on insatiable demand.

Warren Buffett: “The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.”

Ash

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.