A1M 3.00% 48.5¢ aic mines limited

I think the bottom is in now sir. A1M has been bottoming for...

1. 5,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3052
    I think the bottom is in now sir.

A1M has been bottoming for half a year !!!
    (And been down for two years, and held down recently, though very related to copper prices and sentiment & gold, and after the Eloise works that needed to be focused on past year)

A1M has not been very seen or understood .
    Definitely not for what is held here , until now more so.

Management and board are heavily personally invested.
    With own money + have bought hugely on -market, the past few years.
    Millions of dollars worth of shares .

Plus the large very longterm solid holders here , have even literally a decade & even decades long history with the larger resources A1M hold.
    BHP definitely
    Although don’t think they very concerned, they were the original discoverers Eloise.

Eloise mine (the largest A1M shareholder- fully involved with)—ownership dating back a decade.

Aaron C , the CEO A1M - was the builder and brains behind Evolution, EVN, for the pivotal decade into 2020, when he came here to lead A1M as MD.
    He understands and knows this Cloncurry region greatly.
    Excellent local relationships , and esp the Ernest Henry mine and resources and copper / gold mining he totally knows.
    Now he knows and runs Eloise perfectly.

Aaron would have known exactly what he was doing when choosing to leave EVN for the longterm building opportunity with A1M , plus with an excellent team here.

The larger original assets that Minotaur exploration acquired in 2012/13 , let alone the greater long history with the original Minotaur Resources and its takeover for Prominent Hill which Minotaur team discovered, and the formation and making of Oz minerals.
    Then MEP Minotaur Exploration spun out of OZL - MEP management chose to invest primarily and focus efforts on copper IOCG/IOSG discovery North Queensland and in particular Cloncurry , potentials even for tier one copper discovery, when they bought the surrounding resources area to Eloise.
    Now all is owned in A1M , ++ much more inc compelling other exploration regions NQ and SA .
    Also the ex CEO /MD of MEP /and then DRM- is still a significant holder in A1M , for the longterm realisation of the Jericho resources, that MEP, the Minotaur geological exploration team discovered.

There can even be holders here ,the major MEP/DRM no 1 shareholder, who will have been given A1M shares for DRM shares in the ultimate takeover by A1M in 2022- he has held for decades I understood.
    Last edited by Aqua65: 20/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $224.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 48.0¢ $637.5K 1.288M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 131242 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 41784 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
48.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 48.5¢ 522189
Last updated 15.57pm 10/05/2024 ?
A1M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.