A2M 8.89% $6.25 the a2 milk company limited

A2 demand continue excess supply, page-66

1. 1,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    Player, thank you for your thoughts on A2M, you have put some thought into this.
    However, I believe in a number of areas your thesis is flawed, as an example:
    - you have cherry picked articles from 2015/16 for the anti thoughts of A2. Since these articles, there has been completed research which has moved the A2 issues forward.
    - you mention A2 in India, agree a very large market of A2 herds of buffalo and cows, unfortunately as has been discussed before, India has a long way to go before being able to export diary products.
    - you mention that there are substantial herds already A2/A2, wrong. There are herds that will take sometime to get to the point where a Synlait can provide the A2 platinum gold that is so successful. Nestle tried to get their milk from ANZ, all spoken for. Currently in the US, A2M is taking hold of what is available. The herds in UK again are spoken for.
    Yes, more herds will come into play, possibly in 5 yrs time?
    I will provide other pointers in the next few days, for mine I believe that the first movement position, the moat, the product, the alignment with Fonterra and the management gives A2M shareholders an enormous long term benefit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.