A2M 0.15% $6.45 the a2 milk company limited

I disagree with you. Synlait not running 100% is history, do you...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178

I disagree with you. Synlait not running 100% is history, do you know what istheir capacity now? Also, based on your logistic, it means Aptamil also has aserious supply issue as there is no tins on the shelves. However, what I know is that Aptamil and A2 are the two of the most popular international brand IF in China based on last double 11 event. So I believe the stock shortage is more likely due to the demand increase rather than supply issue. Again, I believe A2 is now very conservative in terms of production forecast. A2 does not want to produce a big inventory to flood the market like last time which caused serious overstocking issue. I believe there is a more sophisticated plan to adjust their production to adapt the market situation. It makes total sense to avoid pursuing short term financial benefit (i.e., flood the market with big inventory) to cause long term damage (i.e.,price compromise due to overstocking and extra cost to deal with the old stock). For now, I will patiently wait for the next trading update rather than spread negative sentiment without any solid data and evidence.

Last edited by noexam: 10/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.