A2M 0.87% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

A2 is making mistake, page-40

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    The demand is truly insatiable, that much is clear, and other companies are trying to break into it, not unsucessfully too. Pharmacare's(unlisted) Nature's Way has put their baby formula up onto our shelves(with that big outline of Australia and a kangaroo that the daigou love) and while its not performing as well as the established brands of A2, Bellamy's and Aptamil, I can tell it's still definitely making a profit. I am 100% certain that anyone who has shares in baby formula companies WILL be making a very decent profit in the years ahead of us.

I believe that if A2 wants to succeed, it merely needs to make a name for itself as a luxury formula. It will never beat Bellamy's in supply quantity, however it can appeal to rich Chineses parents' desire to provide the absolute best for their children. A price jack-up for the same thing disguised under a different super high class formula name with a fancy packaging would do the trick.

I sincerely hope that the following scenario would be the case in the near future:
    "Wife A: Hey Wife B, what formula's your baby on?
    Wife B: A2's Super Incredibaby Hypergrowth Formula Advanced Stage 3.

Later that night*

Wife A: Husband A! You useless schmuck why can our family can only afford Bellamy's $40 tin for our kid? Wife A said her baby's on A2's $120/tin formula. "

TLDR: I believe prestige matters alot in China. And they are willing and able to pay for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.85
Change
-0.060(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $4.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.83 $6.87 $6.78 $8.532M 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2151 $6.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.85 27162 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.