A2M 0.30% $6.68 the a2 milk company limited

I joined this forum only about 6 weeks ago and the stuff that...

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I joined this forum only about 6 weeks ago and the stuff that gets around on A2M is just ridiculous ....from daily
    concerns about the share price and overly high expectations of what this company can do...or where the shares can go to .....

It just shows the mentality of many of the investors that continually post messages on this stock.....

It also appears as though the money put into it is a " do or die" attempt....

If any of you are so concerned that the price is going to fall lower that what you paid ( if that was high) or that it doesnt go to a price like other stocks have done ( eg BAL) then you shouldnt be in this stock....

Comments about the stock is over-valued etc hve no justification unless you are a prophet because many other ASX stocks and even those high profile techies in the U S , some Chinese plays ..also the same

These infant formula companies have attracted a lot of attention because of the success of the product in China and the "new economy" ...but just remember that for every high price achieved in the market , the results have to be equally good or better an if not "wham" the shorts will come in...if you cannot stomach this because you life depends on it ..then you better stay out rather than so many posts here that frankly can get pretty annoying at times !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.