A2M 2.92% $7.05 the a2 milk company limited

A2 Milk advertising claims under fire from rival Lion Group

1. 11,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    Court cases or no court cases , the simple truth is millions of ANZ and Chinese babies are drinking it by the truck load because it tastes good , satisfies their hunger and doesn't upset their tummies and that's all that matters.
    When health benifits are proven beyond reasonable doubt, well that's a bonus.
    Have a nice day everyone.
  2. 1,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Yep, it's going to be interesting. I think the key takeaway from the article is "A2 Milk Company declined to answer a series of questions, including the impact on a2 Milk if the legal action is lost".

Regardless of whether or not shareholders believe the claims regarding the A2 protein are true or not, this is basically going to be a binary outcome. Either they will get it proved or they won't. This then poses an interesting dilemma for shareholders. Many have had a great run on A2 (myself included, in at $0.90). But given the stock is very fully priced, a failure in the courts could be disastrous to the SP even if only temporarily. So the question might be, is now the time to take profits while we wait to see how this pans out?

I'm not actually suggesting this. But I think it's a question which would be prudent for people to think about. Thoughts welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.