A2M 0.58% $6.83 the a2 milk company limited

A2 Milk Company CEO on dairy disruption, page-5

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    Hi Beefsoup,

I am expecting continued exceptional growth in US with fresh followed by further products in the not too distant future. In my opinion not only is this a good strategy by A2, it is the smartest strategy long term. Here is my thinking.

Expansion in US will this bring in the extra revenue sure, but it also safeguards against any possible problems in China. Spreading further into other markets will mitigate risk as not all your eggs are in one basket, which in turn safeguards A2 against volatility. It ensures continued growth.

This is why I have so much respect for the A2 management and I don't think anything can stop the momentum now. And there is still so much more available growth. The have already established a massive foothold in the US and they know how to expand the market share in each country they go into. You only have to look at what they have done in NZ, Australia and of course China. I have no doubt they will be successful in Northern America and the new CEO is inspiring more and more each day. I can see she wants to expand the company, I can see that twinkle in her eye whenever she talks about expansion and A2 is perfectly set up to do so.

I look forward to more announcements from A2 in regards to the US and Canada. Something big is going to happen in this region for A2 and it is not a matter of if but when. I look forward to the AGM.
    Last edited by Legacy: 04/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.83
Change
-0.040(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $4.973B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.87 $6.91 $6.82 $1.846M 268.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1449 $6.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.84 7145 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.13am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.