A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

A2 milk is the tesla

1. 1,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Heres my humble thoughts, first thanks to everyone on the forum.

Many companies had their time of peaking price, the price up up and gone really red one day left investors gone bankrupcy, normally they have one thing in common that is bad products or service.

Tesla apple google microsoft oracle cisco toyota etc.. have one thing in common that is the brilliant products/service.

Bad product is scam.

I heard toooooo many real life story of how a2 is ok to drink for anyone who cant tolerant milk

This time, a2 is the only drinkable milk for everyone, its the game changer, its the tesla in milk.

I personally believe a1 milk leads to joint problem, breast cancer and more hormone related issues. And science is suggesting the same thing.

So, a2's product is life changing, its like the first iphone, the first ipad or tesla!

A company with absolute superior product can't fall that easily

So when do you buy a stock? Go take a look at chemistwarehouse, you cant find a2 IF, thats when you buy its stock!just like Too many demand for tesla they cant keep up the supply!

While there are heaps bub and wha and bal products left in the store no one ganna buy them which also refects in their stock performance.

I buy more on red days, and hold on green days, i dont care if i be wrong on day,

i die for what i believe.

So i believed in you a2m.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.