A2M 2.92% $7.05 the a2 milk company limited

A2 milk market Expected to Reach $3.6 billion by 2027—Allied Market Research, page-32

1. 465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    anisebaswedwn.. i think you are really overestimating the importance of health claims if a2 milk.. the reality behind its popularity is it is a far better tasting quality milk product.. many people drink it who can tolerate all kinds of milk..
    my kids wont drink any other kinds of milk.. many other big milk brands in australia were tainted by additives and dilutions scandals from the " milk wars" in australia some years back..( price wars to lure customers to supermarkets).
    we have been spoiled with high quality dairy here in australia as it is a big part if colonial Australian history..
    yes China is the pot of gold market everyone talks about.. however Australia, the US and many other south asian countries are also growth potential markets..where a2 has a firm and ir growing position because it has a fantastic product.
    p.s. i am aware it is a NZ company, however last I checked their website stated Australia was their biggest market and this is where I am..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.05
Change
0.200(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $5.096B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.90 $7.05 $6.89 $9.342M 1.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5662 $7.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.05 43467 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.