A2M 0.07% $7.16 the a2 milk company limited

Our research showed us that over three quarters of consumers we...

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

Our research showed us that over three quarters of consumers we surveyed are interested in knowing more about the nutrients in the foods they buy. When it comes to milk, only 23% are aware of the types of protein present in their milk, yet the majority would like to know if the milk they are buying contains A2 protein.*

I.e. About a quarter of shoppers have heard of / noticed that there is something called A2 protein, meant to be good for you or something but don't really understand why. That A2 brand looks pricey, but hey Pura brand has A2 anyway so I'll get that one. My darling wife fell for that exact scenario when I've been testing A2 out. She's not a dumb ass, it's just your average consumer doesn't sit on the A2M HC forum (imagine how many posts you would need to trawl through), and doesn't spend their time researching these things in detail. Consumers shouldn't have to go hunting for the fine print. In the strong interest of shareholders to sort this misleading branding out. Question for anyone in the know, do the patents held at all protect right of A2M to market and sell pure A2 milk? If so, surely Pura's play is a clear breach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.16
Change
-0.005(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $5.197B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.22 $7.23 $7.14 $2.363M 328.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 10225 $7.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.16 6468 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.