A2M 0.00% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

A2 on bullish rise, page-38

1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Mark, Apart from the first line of your post, which I acknowledge, the rest of it just reads like gibberish.....I suspect the phrase you were searching for is "scientifically proven".

Just to clarify this point:
    A2 is exactly the same milk I drank as a kid in the countryside in the 1960's out of a 1/4 pint glass bottle with a foil top and a paper straw, at school. The only difference in A2 nowadays, to other milks out there, is the fact that Holstein Friesian dairy cattle (the non A2 cow) are more prolific, (for reasons I wont go into now), and therefore produce the bulk of the milk that we drink today. If the dairy herds of the world were made up of Jersey cattle right now, the A2 "brand" wouldn't even exist.
    Organically certified product is actually MORE scientifically proven, since to prove its value, one must eliminate those chemicals from the food chain before selling the product, UNLIKE A2.

(Oh and "BTW, Thx Stillade, for sourcing that report and posting it. I hope you dont mind if I steal it and use it for my own post")

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.