A2M 0.00% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

A2 on bullish rise, page-51

1. 18,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Hi - I am so happy I found this thread. I have been using A2 milk for a while now. It all began when a local dairy company (WA) began selling very expensive milk in glass bottles and I ordered some and had a 'childhood' moment, when I lived in country Austria, on a farm. It was delicious and 'real' milk - don't know if it was A2 but I do know, it was from 'Jersey' cows. So I tried again to get good quality milk for a little less than the $6 or so I paid for less than a liter here in W.A.: I liked Ferguson Valley for a while and was able to make my own sour milk (buttermilk) and cheese (quark) from it; I had failed numerous times to do the same with the 'normal' stuff on the supermarket shelves, but not every supermarket sells Ferguson Valley milk. Now I use the A2 brand and it tastes divine. Just wish this milk had been around when my children were small, as they are now into all kinds of 'weirdo milk' (my words) - milk made from almonds coconuts, you name it - never mind that rain forest areas have to be stripped to make room for coconut palms .....
    I shall now look into purchasing shares in A2M.
    Go well
    Taurisk

I then discovered the A2 brand

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.