A2M 1.63% $6.64 the a2 milk company limited

A2 on track for revenues in excess of $500m, page-7

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I think it'll hit the $600M mark because of the introduction of new products into the catalogue.

The assumption at the moment is only based on current products but not the NEW products that they are introducing next month (adult nutrition line)

In the spirit of holding the customers more, then the logical target is the MUM (hence pregnancy formula) and Stage 4

Given Peter Nathan saying that its going to be as big as IF, then it stands to assume that those products are linked to the IF formula in order to extend the lifetime of Customers!

In terms of SP - I think that Greencape Capital and others will continue to BUY in the current weakness.

So anything under $2 is a BUY I reckon!

Everyone saw how desperate the shorters were when it spiked. So much so that they started threads on HC to try and justify flat growth when CLEARLY A2 Management has said Strong Sales Growth

The demand is there for DEC because they continue to stock up for the all important Chinese New Year. This will get to shelves in JAN and they go quiet in FEB.

So yes, DEC and JAN are big months, just like OCT leading to NOV 11/11 are also big months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.64
Change
-0.110(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $4.800B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.73 $6.73 $6.59 $9.976M 1.499M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37684 $6.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.65 1001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.