A2M 1.67% $6.48 the a2 milk company limited

Fund Managers will be onboard tomorrow, many already...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Fund Managers will be onboard tomorrow, many already accumulating at bargain prices and should buy up big tomorrow with this news. SP could be possibly in for one of its best runs for 12 months. With so much cash in reserves and the China Story improving together with the Students returning, A2M offers investors some real growth opportunities. I can really see this Stock getting back to some of its earlier glory in the next 18 months if they continue in the projectory they are currently managing. Just imagine if they announce a Share Holder Distribution!! . So makes sense and opens up so many more new investors opportunities to this Company. Does any one know how A2M is going in Vietnam and South Korea! and have they increased Sales to the US? What a market that could be for this Stock. Its realy hard to get any feedback from these guys now. once upon a time A2M made announcements almost weekly and the market loved it. That was when they were bullish all the way to $20. These days toss a coin on any news on Development and Sales News. Come on David Bortolussi, Give us some more regular news. We all have skin in the game and many longer than you have been at the Helm. I really like these dynamic companies that are transparent and up front with their shareholders. Make us want to increase our Share Holding.and excite us. Not many are so lucky these days. A2M has huge upside potential and millions in the bank, so theres no excuses. Congratulations on the SAMR News.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.48
Change
-0.110(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $4.684B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.59 $6.64 $6.41 $25.96M 4.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 103592 $6.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.48 48180 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.