A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

"All I said was to expect a small bump in share price on the day...

1. 4,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1785
    "All I said was to expect a small bump in share price on the day of the announcement and nothing more as the approval is expected by the market and priced in. This is exactly what has happened."

Why is the day of announcement the only day that matters for this news? Is the world ending tomorrow? If it is, I think we should all get off of HotCopper...

I do think that this is an 'in or out' moment for people with A2M. It is good to see some people are just cashing the spike and getting out. Now that they have SAMR people should stop and consider what do they think it is worth to the company in the next few years.

If someone is a holder, and they don't see any longer-term payoff to the SAMR approval (above and beyond just being allowed to sell China label products) then frankly it makes little sense to continue holding. Simply because the China is such a large part of the business strategy. I personally see a payoff in terms of increased product/brand acceptance and market share growth. However, I think anyone who uses the ASX market reaction to decide this for themselves is probably not that interested in the longer term anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.865B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 76809 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.