A2M 2.89% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

A2 Share price, page-20

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    They put the call option out way back in Jan, flushed the SP a bit tried to pump up the price up with $30m to cover their call on 24/02 failed. Then another $10m to catch to knife on 25/02 got shot down. Suffered heavy loss , they then bought put option after 25/02 as an insurance and also as a way to test the market sentiment. Everybody knows MS is long , to sell Put to MS tells you there are another major player is happy to keep the SP close to 8 or above $8 to avoid losing the $11.6m profit received. That tells me the market heavy weights’ consensus on rock bottom is somewhere near $8. It’s not UBS , not MS itself selling the put . So most likely from Blackrock , Mitsubishi and Citi. I wouldn’t be surprised it’s Citi. If it’s Citi that signals the game is finished and bottom has reached. If it’s Mitsubishi and Blackrock , look their averaged position , Black Rock is $9.8 and Mitsubishi circa $14 . It’s not in their interests to let the SP to slip further down from $8 . Both of Mistubishi and Blackrock have the means to arrest the fall and reverse the trend . I believe they’ve already got their P/E in mind . Citi’s game is coming to a close. A little positive news will see a violent reverse as everybody ,big boys included , will jump in early to lower their positions if an upward recovery trend is established.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.190(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.64 $6.80 $6.62 $8.993M 1.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5191 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.82 2584 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.