A2M 2.89% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

They put the call option out way back in Jan, flushed the SP a...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    They put the call option out way back in Jan, flushed the SP a bit tried to pump up the price up with $30m to cover their call on 24/02 failed. Then another $10m to catch to knife on 25/02 got shot down. Suffered heavy loss , they then bought put option after 25/02 as an insurance and also as a way to test the market sentiment. Everybody knows MS is long , to sell Put to MS tells you there are another major player is happy to keep the SP close to 8 or above $8 to avoid losing the $11.6m profit received. That tells me the market heavy weights’ consensus on rock bottom is somewhere near $8. It’s not UBS , not MS itself selling the put . So most likely from Blackrock , Mitsubishi and Citi. I wouldn’t be surprised it’s Citi. If it’s Citi that signals the game is finished and bottom has reached. If it’s Mitsubishi and Blackrock , look their averaged position , Black Rock is $9.8 and Mitsubishi circa $14 . It’s not in their interests to let the SP to slip further down from $8 . Both of Mistubishi and Blackrock have the means to arrest the fall and reverse the trend . I believe they’ve already got their P/E in mind . Citi’s game is coming to a close. A little positive news will see a violent reverse as everybody ,big boys included , will jump in early to lower their positions if an upward recovery trend is established.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.190(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.64 $6.80 $6.62 $8.993M 1.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5191 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.82 2584 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.