A2M 0.53% $5.67 the a2 milk company limited

A2 SP Where Next, page-106

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 603
    @Liebherr

What is the real % a2m have of the IF market
    So we had 26% of Aus IF market now a2 has 32% of IF market
    Key point is 1-3 months ago a2m IF was hanging around a bit longer on the shelves when supply was increased or so it seemed In the area I live in with the stores I used to check at
    Especially when a2m was changing its label packaging

Now it’s flying off the shelves again with a huge increase in a2m IF supply
    Especially considering that wow & coles stores etc... increasing sales to 8 tins per person, there must have been a huge increase in supply for the large chain stores to justify increase in tins per person sales

Then throw in the mix pregnancy, stage 4 formulas and Manuka honey formula gaining traction now and selling well now looks like it’s moving off the shelves a lot better then before
    The price rises per tin of formula coming up that means even more $$ in the a2m coffers
    This great company is very hard to keep up with but great for LTHers

This is just what’s happening in the land of Aus what about the rest of the markets a2m is in ??
    Hang on to your shares plenty more upside to come
    Don’t worry about the SP now think of the SP in 5 years time when this company gets even more traction in the world dairy and nutritional markets

Would love to hear from the China, USA, UK, NZ, Sth Korea and SEA Share holders how they believe personally a2m is tracking in their markets

TD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.67
Change
-0.030(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $4.095B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.71 $5.73 $5.65 $4.233M 743.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 15215 $5.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.67 18726 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.