A2M 0.40% $6.21 the a2 milk company limited

Ok I'll take exception to the name calling thankyou and won't go...

1. 810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Ok I'll take exception to the name calling thankyou and won't go there. I'll reiterate that I'm not disagreeing with you but like I said believe what you want to believe, that's your perceived reality. I visited the South Island on 2016 for a month and had a great time thank you. Expensive but wonderful. Yes you can do all those things.

But that that previous poster brought up a pertinent point and him/her getting a couple of likes and you getting many just shows that most people especially on these forums still buy the clean'n'green image. That's understandable, it's such a well managed consistent image. That's a good thing for A2M.

Just as a recent example about environmental destruction. I was speaking with an academic who had recently studied the wildlife situation in NZ for two years, particularly amphibians. They're in a terrible state far worse than here due to the small initial populations and isolation.

Another example: I'm in fjordland and having drinks including a group just back from a 3 day hike into the wilderness. How many native animals did they see? None. Not one. If they were in Australia they would have been in wildlife central. The only native birds I saw were those big parrots. The blue duck is nearly extinct.

Enjoy your horse riding, a metaphor for freedom and embracing nature. Another fantasy, I'll just go and put on Richard Clapton to accompany you. Then go take a drive along that Canterbury plain and get back to me. It ain't pretty!

I'm a happy shareholder and this is not repeat not a big issue for A2M. But it's an issue that won't get better without some creative action. Looking forward to zero likes!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.21
Change
-0.025(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $4.471B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.20 $6.23 $6.18 $2.056M 331.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 41248 $6.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.21 9234 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.21
  Change
-0.025 ( 0.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.20 $6.23 $6.18 207179
Last updated 14.45pm 14/05/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.