A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

A2 Supply Issue

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I've noticed that a few share holders have expressed the concern with empty shelves for A2 IF. Just had a chat with my wife who works at one of the busiest chemist warehouses in Sydney. BTW, both my wife and myself are native Chinese who have lived in Sydney for nearly 20 years.

As per my wife's observation the store receives delivery every day around 70 tins of A2 IF and they get sold very quickly mostly to Chinese buyers, hence the empty shelves. I then asked her if the "lack of supply" could result in buyers switching to other brands and she firmly said no. It is the psychology of a lot of Chinese that they only want the best brand and the fact that A2 sells so fast only reinforces the perception that they have to buy A2. If they find nothing at a particular store they would keep looking. They just wouldn't switch to a random brand willy nilly. And from my wife's perspective A2 is unquestionably the most popular brand in the IF space for Chinese customers.

I'm not saying that if management doesn't ramp up on the supply side this will not be an issue. Guess my point is the current situation is a result of demand far exceeding supply and Chinese customers are loyal to brand names. Cheers and have a great weekend!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.