A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

As I do every year or so, returning to Australia, I walk around...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    As I do every year or so, returning to Australia, I walk around the heavily Chinese area near my university and find that once again the number of Daigou stores has doubled. Also interesting is that the 'quality' of the stores is changing. Whereas last year I saw the shift from 'backroom dealings' to more transparent shipping stores (they needed all the extra space for the boxes, so removed the 'fronts' they had up to make room), this year it seems that there are a number of entrepreneurial daigou/shipping middle-men that have set up premium stores (you've likely seen them, with the bright white facades and downlights under every shelf).

That plus the fact that the number of stores have doubled to cover more than 50% of the shop real estate in the suburb (even one Subway is split in two to make room for a daigou shipping store), shops are being closed to make more room for them. We are seeing a major leg up in the shipping capacities. It was this daigou growth originally that got me first involved at the $1 mark, then kept me strong at the $5-$6 region.

This exponential growth plus all the other factors outlined on this forum gives me the confidence to continue to be strong until past $20 where I'll re-evaluate based on these cultural shifts once again. Until next year

Just my own experience, DYOR. Cheers for reading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.