A2M 0.58% $6.91 the a2 milk company limited

A2 The best investment you can make

1. 1,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Hey Guys Im a current distributor of a2 milk products and I wanted to clear up all the confusion about the shit that has happened over the past week with the share price and snorters.

Im a direct distributor for a major company of a2 milk products including formula and milk powder. I wanted to let you know that A2 has increased their production for us by a factor of 7. Back in December we were receiving 10000 cans of baby formula every 2 weeks. Now we receive 70000 cans across every step every 2-3 weeks. On top of that the A2 milk powder was exclusive only to Woolworths till mid January now we move containers of this milk (each container container contains 20 pallets and 365 units per pallet- we move 30 containers per week) and taking the sales away from devondale milk powder.

Say all you want but I guarantee that there is a increased sales forecast in the coming weeks. China is booming, free trade agreement, America is loving the milk according to the forums and UK is selling out based on the Facebook page posts.

Goodluck to all and screw all the shorters because I'm hoping in the coming days A2 come out and burn all these lost children. Sorry guys I had to come out and comfort all you guys believing in this company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.