A2M 1.50% $5.90 the a2 milk company limited

A2 votes yes to Bright Loan, page-52

1. 4,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1852
    The main reason this is not $10 is the growth rate does not justify it yet.

Yes, they have turned things around from a complete collapse in revenue and profit. Revenue and EPS have come back up after contracted massively and so the SP has followed suit. But we are still only talking single digit growth, maybe (hopefully) pushing double digits.

What situations have they handled poorly? (assume you are talking post-COVID situations for which current management is responsible). I'd be curious to know specific examples and specifically what should have been done differently.

The company made a strategy reset in second half of 2021. In my view the strategy has been effective and they get good grades in most areas but not all.

Capital management and alternative markets would probably be the biggest problem areas as I see it. It's true that we've been kept in the dark about capital plans. I suspect they do have a plan for the cash and genuine reasons for not disclosing these. But it doesn't make it any less frustrating to have no insight into this over such a long period.

Alternative markets, in particular USA, is an area where I think they ought to provide more insight on plans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.