NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

a2, page-7

1. 4,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    you know what, I just tried to prepare a draft email to PM, and I couldnt come up with questions to ask. I re-read the Q&A from the AGM, where his responses are very noncommittal, more so than I would expect from a CEO of a O&G minnow.

for example, when pressed about future funding, he rattles off every possible form of funding, that we are all aware of as investors.

when asked to explain the company's vision going forward, some very vague generalisations are given.

when asked how he will fund future activities, he rattles off that they've commissioned edison to maximise exposure to investors, and rfc ambrian to advise on corporate matters. So, he's telling us that funding will come from paying out more money, that may or may not be forthcoming.

when asked when there will be an update on A2, his response was basically that we'll hear when there is news. no indication if that is weeks or months away.

I dont have to remind everyone that those of us who participated in the recent SPP at 3c, are down over 60% on those funds alone.

If I wasnt down so much I would happily sell and move on. i've been promised the world, and given nothing but silence, dissapointment and excuses.

Is PM still the best man for his job? MAD paid up to get a go getter at the helm, lets see how that plays out for them..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.