A2M 0.54% $5.56 the a2 milk company limited

http://www.a2nutrition.cn/html/a2_pc/news6.html Dear Chinese...

1. 380 Posts.
    http://www.a2nutrition.cn/html/a2_pc/news6.html

Dear Chinese Parents:
    致中国父母:
    Ni Hao! I am Scott Wotherspoon, CEO UK and China of The a2 Milk Company. First of all, I wish you good luck and a happy family in the year of monkey!
    新年好!我是施文博,a2牛奶公司中英区行政总裁,首先在此预祝您猴年大吉,阖家欢乐!
    At the beginning of new year, I am pleased to invite you to witness this existing moment of a2 Platinum infant milk powder will be upgraded to a new purple packaging in January 2016.
    新年伊始,非常荣幸地邀请您一同见证a2这个惊喜的时刻----2016年1月起,a2白金婴幼儿奶粉将以焕然一新的紫色升级版包装与您见面。

The a2 Milk Company is committed to produce high-quality, natural and high-end dairy products, purely sourced from DNA tested True a2 cows to ensure that all products naturally contain pure True A2 protein, to bring purely natural affinity and nutritional care to consumer around the world. In January 2016, we will implement True a2 guarantee system worldwide, new purple packaging is the first step of the whole guarantee system. This packaging upgrade includes all products of a2 Milk.
    a2牛 奶公司一直致力于高品质、天然、安全的高端乳品生产,所有a2产品的奶源都天然源自经过DNA基因检测的a2奶牛,确保含有纯正的全A2蛋白质,给全世界 消费者带来真正自然亲和人体的营养呵护。2016年,我们将在全球范围内全面启动True a2保障系统,全新的紫色包装和产品商标的升级是启动保障系统的第一步。此次包装升级覆盖了a2乳品旗下所有产品。
    New purple packaging of Australia a2 Platinum infant milk powder will be launched in Australia and China synchronously in January 2016. Chinese version of new purple packaging will follow to launch in March 2016. The main changes of new purple packaging of Australia a2 Platinum are packaging colour is upgrading from blue to purple and product logo is upgrading to a new global logo. The product formula remain unchanged, please rest assured to purchase.
    全新紫色包装的澳洲版a2白金婴幼儿奶粉将于2016年1月率先在澳洲和中 国同步上市,紫色升级包装的中国版也随后会在3月底上市。全新紫色包装的澳洲版a2白金婴幼儿奶粉,包装颜色由原来的蓝色升级为紫色,产品商标升级为全新 的全球品牌商标。产品配方维持不变,请您放心选购。
    We believe, as the first step of True a2 guarantee system, the distinct and noble purple upgrade packaging will further uplift the quality standards and provide reassurance to parents.
    我们相信作为Truea2保障系统的第一步,独特而高贵的全新紫色包装将提升产品的质量和标准,让父母们更放心。

Welcome to call a2 Platinum China and Australia's careline or visit official website to learn more:
    欢迎致电a2白金中国和澳洲营养客服热线或访问官方网站了解更多:

a2牛奶公司(中国) 热线:400-820-4056 官方网站:www.a2nutrition.cn
    a2牛奶公司(澳洲) 热线:1800-22-46-32

Thank you for your trust and support as always!
    感谢您一如既往的信赖和支持!

Yours Sincerely,

Scott Wotherspoon 施文博
    CEO, UK and China 中英区行政总裁
    The a2 Milk Company Limited a2 牛奶有限公司
    [2016/1/8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.56
Change
0.030(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $4.025B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.50 $5.61 $5.49 $7.155M 1.289M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6277 $5.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.57 11611 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.