A2M 1.67% $6.48 the a2 milk company limited

I just thought the amount of time we spent arguing with...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I just thought the amount of time we spent arguing with something that's without substances could be better spent on rationalizing our argument for higher or lower sp.
    Hockey, you do have a valid point, having a high pe is dangerous, but need to give reason why it is NOT justifiable... for companies with rapid growth, sometimes having a high pe is not something out of ordinary.
    I can see that there is huge growth potential here, as other poster have outlined here, huge USA market (more than Oz and Kiwi combined, execution risks here...), IF continue to be underpinning growth too (however supply constraints do worry me a bit... good thing is I spoke to a shop owner at Carlingford Village just end of last week and was told the stocks level are picking up slightly and sell out quickly as usual). I wouldn't worry about IF demand at all unless there is huge problem with A2M product itself (e.g. contamination risks...)
    At the end of day, I wouldn't want the sp to rock up, because it induces hype and suck a lot of retail investor in without realizing the potential risks. (This is the point where ppl like Hockey can contribute and cool things down a bit lol, did you warn ppl of buying at $2.30 then???). rather I would prefer gradual increase... as I do feel somehow it is becoming a "nice" trading stock for some.
    As of tmw, I think it will still maintain the downward trend... again, shorter saw last Friday and today a perfect opportunity to short... good luck to them though as I will hold my grounds until ANN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.48
Change
-0.110(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $4.684B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.59 $6.64 $6.41 $25.96M 4.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 103592 $6.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.48 48180 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.