A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

A2M $3 Party, page-20

1. 1,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Peace agreed. And peacefully I'd like to add:

1. Mentioning BHP and an entire list of resource stocks is quite irrelevant. Otherwise we'd be in the BHP thread :|

2. I believe that companies should be evaluated on a case by case basis. Sticking to A2m: Profits are upward trending as well as their market, demand and supply. A growing market. "White Gold"

3. A2m can't really be classified as speculative. I don't need to speculate about the fundamentals or the earnings. The company is earning and setting a trend in doing so. Was Bellamy's/Bega Speculative at $2? What about $3? What about $5 or $8?

4."There are many things that can impede the growth of a Company like A2M. A global meltdown is just one such event." - This is a valid point. If that occurs it would apply to every stock on the market so we can repost that point in every thread on HotCopper. We are all investing on the information available. If we are struck by a meteor etc then.. Oh well. But in the meantime, until then, A2M appears to be a very positive trending company which would actually benefit internally from lower oil prices. It is also a fairly inelastic product which may be considered difficult to substitute if customers get upset tummy's from normal dairy.

5. If this ride was over, then the major shareholders would have sold more than what they have. I am confident that we'll see "becoming major shareholder" notices in the coming days/weeks.

DYOR ofcourse.

Peaceful Bull - End Message.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.