A2M 2.89% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

A2M $3 Party, page-2038

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    About the only people who doubt that the science underlying A1/A2 is robust are those who can't be bothered reading it. There's a lot that has yet to be proved with regard to the full implications of health risks from A1, (eg diabetes, heart disease etc) but the basic science about the differences between A2 and A1 has been solidly established for years and is not challenged. It has also been demonsrtrated firm ly via clinical trials in Australia and China that consumers suffer digestive problems from A1 but not A2. Also that A1's spinoff peptide BCM7 is implicated in neurological conditions such as autism and schizophrenia and is a causal factor in inflammation and disruption of the body's antioxidant immune system.

Scientific research is continuing on many details of all this (eg in Melbourne, the US and China) but this doesn't mean there's any doubt or debate about the above basic facts. You don't find any dairy industry researchers disputing it. What you do find is some ignorant people still floating the notion that the scientific differences between A1 and A2 are questionable and a2MC has just been very smart in developing a profitable brand perception based on dubious claims.

Having said that, I would say there's a risk that the a2M SP could be quite volatile in the days ahead because a lot of investors, analysts and media commentators don't understand what it's about. They can't wrap their heads around the science. I'm not a share trading expert but my guess is that a lot of investors will cash up at around $2 due to uncertainty about the future and a lack of understanding of the benefits of A2 and the company's longterm prospects. Plus the fact that the hype over BAL and BLK, with which A2M was erroneously linked by many in the marketplace some months ago, has eased off. A2M is probably a share that's ripe for further manipulation by shorters. I'm not buying tickets for a $3 party just yet and I think it's too early tio be running a thread with that headline.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.190(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.64 $6.80 $6.62 $8.993M 1.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5191 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.82 2584 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.