A2M 0.96% $6.81 the a2 milk company limited

A2M $3 Party, page-208

1. 1,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Mr @Taisuke2016

relax and enjoy. You have invested in a good company. I have been here since 77c and I know how it feels.
    But what my wife and I discussed really helped me:

If you own a property you only know the sell price when you actually sell it years later.
    Imagine how bad it would be if you woke up each morning and saw the actual $ value of your home! One mornning it would be $300k. The next it would be $298k oh dear! I wouldn't be able to stomach my porridge. But guess what? You don't sell it just because it's down. You will sell it when you're ready in a few years and all the valuations in the meantime are meaningless [in general].

Same with a good company with solid fundamentals such as A2m, Bellamy's, Bega Cheese. These companies are making money right now and for the foreseeable future. The trading up and down can really wreck your nerves but once you realise that it's a long term focus then you get used to some days red, some days green.

Ofcourse, bad news is different. So keep up to date with information. But cents up, cents down..Don't let it worry you. Some here have 100 shares, 10 000 shares, 100 000 shares or 1000 000 shares. Each cent is thousands of dollars on those latter volumes. But in a week or 2 we will not be talking about $1.70's. We will be trying to figure out when to take profits above $2.{my humble opinion]

Enjoy your work, focus and let your investment work for you in a good company with great prospects.

*P.S this is my opinion on A2m and the dairy sector in general. For other shares/companies I see significantly more exposure to risk akin to gambling...not my idea of securing my family's future. But A2,BGA etc let me sleep at night "

\\DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.81
Change
0.065(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.919B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.81 $6.89 $6.78 $2.259M 330.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5466 $6.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.81 2610 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.