A2M 0.36% $5.61 the a2 milk company limited

A2M $3 Party, page-2141

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Sudden switch in your line of argument eh Hokey? But still no disputing the scientific facts. And I can understand your "anger" that A2MC is taking legal action that may expose some of the scientific facts and give them wider acceptance. I'll keep waiting (in vain) f0r you to produce some scientific argument disputing the case against A1.

I think you would be aware that a "mass human trial over all ages" such as you are demanding can be very useful in producing evidence of associations and trends in medical matters, but it doesn't prove cause and effect. Most doubters of the A2 case find themselves unable (like you) to actually dispute the evidence or the science behind it, and therefore resort to asking for more detailed proof of cause and effect. Fair enough. It's gradually coming. BNo need to wait another 7,000 years, you can be sure.

But yoour logic is very strange, that on one hand you are "angry" that the company is spending money on court action that could reveal matters of cause and effect, while on the other hand you want it to spend much vaster amounts of money on a useless longterm delaying exercise which you could then reject as failing to prove cause and effect.

As for your suggestion that the company won't gain traction because it charges too much for its milk, I'll leave that for the market to decide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.61
Change
-0.020(0.36%)
Mkt cap ! $4.061B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.69 $5.74 $5.60 $10.03M 1.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4199 $5.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.64 2719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.