A2M 0.30% $6.79 the a2 milk company limited

A2M $3 Party, page-268

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    A2 team don't worry too much. Share price changes every day no big deal. As for the sales of A2 the demand is massive, we didn't advertise A2 today because we have run out of stock.

The network confirms stock have run out on A2 and we now pushing bellamy.

Today also no blackmore formula sales.

Also for other companies that trying to penetrate the IF market, The market is huge so don't worry. Also A2 have the differentiation advantage and its a premium product.

I have seen other companies tried to get on the IF market but haven't provided any differentiation factor, and it is trying to compete with price.

Let me say to those companies that try to compete with price, the product will be viewed as inferior and our customers won't buy it. simple as that.

So for the fans of cheap infant formula (synlait are you listening, new cheap formula):
    1) cheap formula low price = inferior, middle class are growing in china and these people prefer quality premium products and are willing to pay. I guess the low class citizens may buy this product. But our customers the middle class citizens always prefer to pay that extra for the "trust" and premium product that's why bellamy and A2 we can sell very well.
    2) compete with low price = no differentiation factor nothing special same as Nan's and S26
    3) skip daigous sell direct to china = lose out on powerful free marketing tool - word of mouth advertising
    4) In china there are a lot of cheap formulas for sale in the supermarkets our customers still prefer bellamy and A2
    5) cheap formula low price = just another commodity = just like iron ore and oil commodity.
    Last edited by thds: 21/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.79
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $4.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.84 $6.86 $6.74 $3.956M 581.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5371 $6.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.80 7852 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.