A2M 0.30% $6.79 the a2 milk company limited

A2M $3 Party, page-298

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    What if A2m miss expectations of happens when lofty valuations are placed on Coys like this you guys only thinking Positive I know but what if ?

Let's say sub dollar on a mediocre report or maybe flat at best if an ok report in order to double as some of you suggest it will need to knock the ball out of the park

Then you have those who will want to sell any good gains on the next report so Id be doubtful any huge spike on a report may come

Plenty of COYS in the US have had stellar reports only to be smashed

That's the thing market forces are at work here an that could see the SP consolidate as we know that bored those who bought in high an are now sweating on a great report

All in all I can't see any real big spike on report date in fact in this market Id be betting if it is not that stellar it will be sold off heavily guess we will have to wait n see

Sometimes if your in big profits it pays to step out before the report in case of a nasty surprise you can always buy back in either way you might miss a 10 per cent upswing but you could miss a 30-40 per cent down swing as we have seen around the ASX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.79
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $4.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.84 $6.86 $6.74 $3.970M 583.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 7263 $6.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.80 7097 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.