A2M 0.44% $6.80 the a2 milk company limited

A2M $3 Party, page-318

1. 48 Posts.
    And I hope you are right. I think we all hope there is a massive spike.

Okay let us try and find some middle ground. Dec spike caused due to ann on Dec 17 of higher than expected profits, change in forecast and increase in supply etc. Agreed?

This caused a massive boom in SP followed by a downturn late Dec (always going to happen) and unfortunate bullish market in Jan. Can they rise? Yes of course they will. Agreed?

Where we differ is that I feel that these factors have already been factored into the SP. All I'm asking is why do you feel there will be another boom on Feb 17? IMO a two month forecast should be pretty much on the money. If we are lucky some higher forecasts etc but two months on IMHO I doubt much difference unless a major trade deal is ann. Do you feel that forecast in Dec was too conservative?

Supply when ann will be great and I think we can easily agree on that but I would like your thoughts as to why there will be a massive jump on Feb 17 ann when some many things you are saying have already been factored in ... at least IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.80
Change
0.030(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $4.915B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.84 $6.86 $6.74 $5.323M 782.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19615 $6.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.81 1518 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.